Saturday

Missing School

Pardon me for being late but SCHOOL'S FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!

This usually feels a bit better. I'm not feeling happy. Honestly.

I don't get it tho I have been dying to leave that sick class, my sick and retarded classmates, sick and annoying next-door classes and sick people. I'd go look for a unicorn if you said I could leave 10 months earlier if I do. But all I feel now is school-sick. I miss school. It's only been two days but it feels like forever. I miss those monkeytards who'd generally piss me off and get on my nerves everyday. I miss my awkward girl friends. I miss that time when we shared our problems during ICT. I miss Munir and Tariq's weird couple fights (I admit it's pretty cute they look like a gay couple). I miss all the weird things that the boys and girls do. I miss hearing Sitam get mad at us for calling her Sitam. I miss hearing Adibah, Sabrina and Sorfina's loud laughters. I miss hearing Imanina's all-of-a-sudden-increased-tone-when-the-class-is-in-utter-silence. I miss being able to tell Ainin things. I miss giving awkward looks to Salwa, Khadeejah, Nasalia and Syuhada. I miss hearing Ashraf and Nabhan sing (to be honest). I miss those random meetings we have along the corridor. I miss walking around looking for books for the sake of killing time when I obviously have one under my desk. I miss trolling people around, doing weird things so that people will get creeped out. I miss those "I Knock, You Talk" situations. I miss seing Urwah and Safwan walk to the toilet (especially Urwah tho he'd go to the toilet, dry, and come back wet like he just took a shower). I miss Wasilah's mommy vibe. I miss Ainaa's random high fives and handshakes. I miss playing truth or dare with Imanina, Amirah, Miza and Aina. I miss teasing everyone when their crushes walk pass. I miss Pak Sako's famous lines. Imisswatchingmycrushcuzhessoweird. I miss those random hugs I get and give. I miss PJK and situations after PJK (weird things happen after PJK I'm telling you our boys are weirdos). I miss going to the teacher's room for no reason. I miss meetings at toilets (omg I made us sound horrible). I miss playing charades. I miss teacher Yus' weird punishments. I miss saying "Selamat Pengantin Baru" to random teachers with Ain and see them laugh :((((((

I miss everything and it would take me days to list them all down. This year has been very tough for my batch. We've practically been blacklisted by the entire school. But we got through it and that's what made this year the best. I love you guys. Each and every one of you. Literally. Ew I can't believe I said that. But I mean it tho. If I could turn back time I would do it right now. I would start the year all over again (counting out studying). I never want to leave this school. No matter how suckish it is, I've been with it since forever. I don't want to leave. Not now. Not ever. 

I guess it's true what they say; You'll never know what you got til' it's gone.

p.s, to those who's names haven't been mentioned. I miss each and every one of you just as much as those people who have been mentioned. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment